There are 59 countries that give all Indian Passport holders Visa-Free access or Visa on Arrival. In this article, we are going to discuss all Visa Free Countries for Indians to travel.
Here are some countries that offer Visa-free Access to Indian passport Holders
There are too many myths about Visa free countries for Indians but not all of them are actually Visa Free. There are only a few countries that allow Indian nationals Visa free entry but most of them offer On-Arrival Visa for Indian passport holders.
Here is a list of Visa Free Countries for Indians to Travel in 2023 by the Ministry of External Affairs in India.
- Nepal: Nepal is a beautiful country that shares multiple land borders with India from Northern regions to Eastern Indian states. One who is planning to visit Nepal does not require a Visa or even does not need a Passport. If you are planning to visit Nepal you can travel by road from any of the Land borders in India. The immigration department on the land border only asks for a Government Issued Identity Card. You can show your Adhar Card/Voter ID card or Driving Licence and can cross the border.
You can also fly to Nepal from multiple international Airports in India. You can easily cross the immigration by showing your National Identity Card such as Adhar Card/Voter ID card or Driving License.
2. Mauritius: As like Nepal, Mauritius also offers Visa Free access to all Indian Passport Holders. You can enter Mauritius by Air or by Sea route Visa Free but to enter Mauritius you need a Passport. You can not enter Mauritius without Indian Passport.
Before planning your trip to Mauritius keep these few points in mind.
- Your Passport must have at least 6 months of validity.
- Your Passport must have at least 2 blank pages for entry and exit stamps.
- You must have a confirmed return flight or Cruise ticket.
- You must have a valid health insurance.
- You are fully vaccinated 14 days prior to your visit.
Visa Free countries for Indians
3. Maldives: Now this is the best news for all the beach lovers that they can travel to Maldives Visa-free from India. But in Mauritius, you need a Valid Passport to travel to Maldives.
If you are planning an International Trip to any of these countries and have any queries then you can contact us